Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I was tagged and didn't know it!

LOL - So I have something to talk about now! LOL - went around reading blogs to make sure I hadn't missed a post or something and I had! On Shelby's (easy to do she has 4-5 posts a day sometimes!) so I was tagged a few days ago and I have to play the game so here goes...

Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? And are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
Well shockingly enough....I've only had Starbucks like twice...it was years ago... a friend of mine from work used to get a cup every morning on the way to work and every once in a while she'd bring me a cup too :) Such a sweet girl! It was usually an espresso/3 shots or something? I like my coffee DARK...anyhow I loved it - have no idea about seasonal coffee..I'm picky about coffee so I have to make it myself, get it from Cracker Barrell or McD's now :)

2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? I don't :) Sad yes I know! But I have already planned to this year - let the kids do crafts to put on the porch - maybe have the wicked witch's legs sticking out from my house! I haven't decided yet but will put on a pic if I actually do it :)

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? LOL - hallelujah I graduated from college oh about 8 years ago!

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? I do not like Fall - I do not like it at all! :) I sound like Dr. Seuss....I don't like socks, pantyhose, turtlencks, jackets, all that stuff to where you feel like you can't breathe! I'm suffocating! AGH!!! I like 80-85 degree weather - calf length skirts and short sleeves and flip flops...no humidity though so no sweating :)

5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Well ppl I didn't celebrate halloween or go trick-or-treating until I was 14!!!! The NIGHT after I rec'vd the HG I went for the first time with Amy :) She was a cow - I think Debra made the costume...I was a hillbilly - which Bro. Emmery asked Amy - "Why didn't Cassie dress up?" LOL I had braids ppl! And freckles on my face come on! :) We went for a little bit - ran back to Amy's house and changed really quickly and went to church at Stevenson :) I don't think I have dressed up since - oh wait! Yes I did - when I was expecting Wesley I took Alea to Aunt Judy's party at her house and I wore this black gown thing and I was supposed to be a pregnant witch :) Horrible I know...

6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? Do you have a favorite? I like them but I can't stand to watch them...unless it's day time and someone is with me :) LOL yes I'm a HUGE scaredy cat ppl if you haven't already figured that out. I don't like gorry ones - like Saw movies I will not watch - the first one was enough....Final Destination I miss too much of it cause I'm holding my ears and closing my eyes....

7. What is your favorite Fall activity? Well I love haunted houses, mazes, barns, whatever....and I like going with a bunch of ppl :) makes it more interesting...like the year Clint and I went to one with Blake and Valerie Avans...hilarious....hilarious...hilarious....and if you have to ask who was hilarious you obviously don't know her :) HAHA...I do like bonfires and roasting marshmallows and camping actually - just haven't done that in a long time.

8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? I LOVE pumpkin pie, any thing apple pie but I don't consider them just fall recipes

Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? I have no idea what movies are out there - aren't out there - are about to be out there...
2. What will you miss most about Summer? The warmth :(, Flip Flops....
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? HAHA - um Black Friday?
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Who has a favorite exercise! Come on seriously now! I do like walking outside when it's not hot but it's not my fave!
5. Best book you've read lately? I read every day - sometimes a full book in a day...best I've read lately would be all of Jodi Piccoults books, well there are a couple I wasn't crazy about but for the most part...
6. Do you make your bed every day? - yes - do I make it before I leave for work? No - sometimes it's like 2 hours before we go to bed :)
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? Chef
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? Smallville! No, Grey's, no Glee, no the new one Hawaii 5-0, no wait! LOL

Ok - I tag.....if I'm supposed to tag a certain # I don't know so I tag

Tara - you were already tagged by Shelb and haven't done anything about it
Melissa - you were already tagged by Shelb and haven't done anything about it
Marty - you were already tagged by Shelb and haven't done anything about it
Aishlea
Chasity
Kellie - now you will have to blog again soon instead of waiting months!
Jill
Lacey

1 comment: