And it has definitely lived up to it's name of Monday on a Tuesday! Work has been crazy! But at least I know I only work 2 days this week :) That makes me smile :) Anyhow - don't really have tons to blog about - um last week, last thursday actually we went to Tate Farms in HSV/Meridianville. The kids had a blast! Me, kids, mom/dad, Tara/Jas, Brooke/Alec, Serena/Nat, Cindy, Kim/Ross/kids went and stayed a good while - until I was just so tired and made the kids leave. I'll put pics on here later hopefuly...before we went there we went by Tyler's work and let the kids see the Hazmat truck and check things out which they loved also. What did I do friday? I think I worked on the kids clothes that day - getting summer out and winter stuff in...just for it to stay 80 and hotter....stupid weather make up your mind! Friday night went to a bonfire and had a great time there also....just a great weekend I must say...besides when I got sick :( and stayed home sat and sun....and then the power went out sunday evening....we were starving...waiting on power to come back on so I could cook....nothing so finally we decided we would to go Wendy's in trenton and the power came back on while we were there ;) then I was off monday! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYA!! You can hear the crowds going wild....spent half the day at the park with Mallory and Jill...then to Wally World to give them my life savings in return for a few bags of groceries...and the Black Spiderman outfit that Wesley chose for Halloween. Alea chose Wonder Woman but Mall has it from last year so we are going to save a few bucks and borrow :)
Now I will save the part I have been dreading for last....on saturday my fave team since I was a small small child.....they disappointed me so badly that I think maybe that is what made me sick! LOL, not really but I was so disappointed....I knew it was coming - I knew it was going to have to happen - we were going to lose at some point but I just didn't want us to ever lose again! LOL, we have some newbies that have a little bit to learn about being a #1 team and hopefully this loss got them learning quickly! Cause there can not be any more loses! Ugh...but win or lose, I am a Bama Fan - ROLL TIDE!!!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. I have to confess that I was cheering for South Carolina :) I am an Auburn fan though so I don't care for Bama much :)
ReplyDeleteToday is my Monday too!
Oh, I think they lost because Bama fans/players/coaches needed to get over the big head! You can't be #1 forever!
ReplyDeleteI just want to say ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!! They will always be the best!!!!!
ReplyDelete