Nothing - I have nothing to tell - nothing to type about - I also have nothing to work on here at work at the moment - so I'm bored - everyone else is caught up great on their work also so I'm twiddling my thumbs....which that usually changes within minutes so while I have the oppurtunity I'm going to type.....about nothing obviously :)
Let's see...I wish I had a funny story to tell like Tara about my kids singing in their sleep....but I don't - or I can't think of one at the moment. My kids are hilarious like most kids are at this age but my mind is blank.
I am planning on doing a few crafts with the kids for halloween - decorate small pumpkins - anyone have any other ideas that aren't too much for a 3 and 4 year old? Or 2 much for me to clean up? LOL...I wonder if the cats will bother anything I put on the porch...hhmmm...
Let's see how much more nothing I can come up with!
I'm so tired right now I could probably sleep sitting upright...seriously - ugh I'm boring myself here....I wish I had funny stuff like Shelby to tell! But I don't know of anything I've done to my younger siblings that is funny to post about...oh well - I guess I'll get off of here until I actually have something important to say!
Until next time...
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment