Monday, August 9, 2010

Wish I was sleeping...

I just saw the name of Brandy's latest blog, "Should be sleeping..." and I agree! Which is my feelings nearly every M-W morning so what's new! Anyhow, let's recap - I just realized my last post was about sleep!

So - the kids and I picked Clint up at the airport on wednesday night. He didn't go in to work until this morning so the kids didn't know what to think with Daddy home so much! Poor Wes had been missing him so badly - he woke up twice this past week crying for him :( So we were glad he was home for a couple of days! Sunday I went to my dad's old church where he grew up - where I myself went a many a time when I would stay the summer with my Aunt Jane :) Caperton's Chapel in Flat Rock, AL. It turned out really good! It was the start of their revival and my good friends from Mercy's Bridge have sung there for 5 years in a row now. They asked if I wanted to sing a couple with them and I really really enjoyed it! A few of my family members on dad's side were there and I think it just went really well. I got to see a few old friends from school also and reminisce a little :) Ate some good food then back to the house to get the kids in the bed and ready for church that night. Got to talking to Brooke before church and heard some wonderful news that Randy Forshee had rec'vd the Holy Ghost!!! That was such a shock! He was at Higdon when I got there a little later and it was just wonderful to see him!

So - now we are back to reality on this blah of a monday morning - drinking my coffee trying to wake up and be "about myself" :) And now I guess I need to get back to work!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment