UGH...since thursday night I have not gotten much sleep at all!!! Thursday we had DISH put in :) And since I haven't even had the news to watch much less something good, in like months...I stayed up til 3 am watching shows - and got hooked on House Hunters! Cause I'm so obsessed with finding us a house I guess ;) Anyhow - got up early friday morning cause I thought someone was coming to spray my house (Or I would have went to RB) but they never showed up - and now they are supposed to come tomorrow - yeah I'll believe it when I see them! Anyhow - so friday - went to Tessie's to let the kids swim for a bit - then watched more Dish when I got home :) Saturday morning got up and we packed and headed out to New Market area. Got to Tara's house - and that night they had a few kids over to play music, sing, etc. and ended up getting some ppl my age over, Joe/Drea and kids, Dustin/Mo and kids which I was very happy about! It turned out pretty good, just fun singing and loud music, kids running around like crazy - what I'm used to :) Who knows what time the last kid finally left that night - Tara and Tyler had to get up and leave at 630 slow time to go to river rafting - more power to 'em...we got up and went to Skyline, headed back home - went to higdon that night - and finally hit the pillow around 1020 I think...so I'm soooooooooooo tired this morning - I need coffee - I need to go home really but I don't see that happening.
BTW - in case you somehow haven't heard our cd's are back and for sale! $15 each - check out our blog, http://www.newharmonymusic.blogspot.com/
Until next time...
Monday, August 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment