Tuesday, August 10, 2010

No school day post for me :)

Praise the lord I still have 2 years before little Miss Alea I'm the biggest Drama Queen you ever seen! goes to Kindergarten - she will be 4 in a few weeks but her b-day 09/05 is just right after the cut-off date of 09/01. So she won't actually go til she is pretty much 6. So Wesley will be in the same boat pretty much since his b-day is 11/08, so technically I'll get him a little longer ;) I'm happy about that. Especially after reading everyone's blogs this morning about first day of school....I know I'll be right with Sis. Crystal crying all the way home - if I don't start before I even leave! I can't imagine how hard it would be if I was actually home all the time - I only work M-W - if I was home all week and had them 24/7 ....well I can only imagine as I said before. I do want them to go at least 2 days a week the year before Kindergarten to some type of preschool thing so they get used to it a little...which I don't know why I worry - I didn't go to preschool and I was only 4 when I started (bday 08/28) and I was fine but for some reason I think my kids are different and don't need to just all of a sudden go from being home with mama or granna to going to school 5 days a week :) My kids are special! LOL - anyhow, who knows why I am already fretting about this 2 years before I have to! Wait - if you know me you understand completely :) Right Jill? :) I've been praying the Lord would take away some of my paranoia :) It's horrible! I know I'm not the only one out there like this either so someone understands me I'm sure.

Anyhow - so we still have plenty of CD's to sell if anyone wants one! :) And we still have some of The McKenzie Family CD's as well - they are all $15.00 each.

Speaking of New Harmony - our schedule so far is as follows: unless something changes :)

Sept 10 - Pleasant Oaks
Sept 24 - Outside Singing at Lonestar BBQ in Scottsboro
October 15 - Big Cove
October 22 - Griffin

Also - Higdon will be having a singing on Sept 17 - everyone is welcome!

Until next time guys...

I edited this after I posted it initially - I do have a school day post - Hilary is a Senior today! It's her last first day of school ;) And Toby - I believe he is a Sophomore ;)

2 comments:

  1. You know you haven't been a worry wart forever, it's just come on in your old age!!! (yes I know I'm older than you!)

    ReplyDelete