Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sigh...

Wouldn't it be nice if when you are going to have to make big decisions (or little ones even sometimes) you could see a few years down the road to know which road to take? (Sigh)...I know this isn't so and probably if you could you wouldn't learn a few things but there have been many times in my life I wish I could have seen what would happen! So I could weigh things and see if it was worth it or not...I guess that is why it's called a risk - but that doesn't mean I have to like it! :)

It's just one of those days for me...thinking...thinking some more...wondering "If I had done this instead how would it have turned out?" I guess sometimes that is the fun in it - not knowing but I like to know exactly what is going to happen - I don't want to go to McD's and get up to the line and say "Just a minute please" I want to know exactly what you want before we even get there.

If I'm going to get DISH as I did a couple of weeks ago - I'm going to call Jill and ask exactly how long it takes them to install, what exactly do they have to do to install it, do I need to have things moved away from the wall, etc. In everything I like to know what to expect - or I'm a nervous wreck. No surprises please, and do not change that lineup! :) That's me - take me or leave me be :) (Sigh again)...well guys - until next time :)

2 comments:

  1. From experience - if you knew ahead of time sometimes it would scare the WILLIES out of you and you would miss all the good stuff worrying about what's coming! I struggle with this ALL the time - mine of course more from a "what bad is coming next" standpoint. We can only handle what we can handle when HE decides to let us in on it. For us Type A, control freaks that is almost too much to ask. Trust and letting go......SO not easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness I'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete