Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 days of work - Yippe-i-yay!

LOL - I have no idea how to spell those quirky little words :)

So - let's see what has happn since I last blogged...I ate birthday lunch with Linzye and Amy (we are all 28 this year!), I watched Clint play tennis twice since Thursday...went to Ava's 2nd birthday party, and went to church...was off work on Monday :) It was great! Only 2 days of work this week - I could get used to that! What am I saying - I only work 3 as it is! I could definitely get used to 0 days! :) Oh yea - I took the kids swimming last week also - they loved that ;) I have pics of all of this but they are not loaded to my computer yet :) SO I will add those later...when I remember....prolly a year from now :) Sorry - I have so much going on right now! I told Jill just the other day that we need another GNO really really soon! About 2 years ago now it seems, we had a GNO - we went to a couple of stores to shop and ate at a steakhouse :) It was great - the guys kept the kids and we just gabbed and ran around without kids screaming for toys - or strapping in car seats and pulling out strollers....it was nice :) And Jill said she told Dustin we were going to do this once a month or once every 2 months or something and just to deal with it....we never went again :) So- its WAY past time! Right now it's just finding a free evening we all can do this! With Clint out of town all the time and Jill's schedule changing weekly - it won't be a very easy task but we can do it!

So anyhow - until next time!

3 comments:

  1. We started a girls night out back in April or May with all the girls our age from church and we were going to do it once a month, but kinda like y'all it hasn't happened again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm a terrible friend, but after working 12 hour shifts and now I'm working ot at least once a week and then Mallory's in school and Dustin requires almost as much attention as she does (or at least he thinks so) I mostly just wanna lay around at the house lately!!1 But when things slow down a bit and cool off we definitely need to go out, maybe walk around downtown or something...or shopping!! We'll both be needin new clothes soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete