Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Well - I know this isn't the best picture - I took it with my cell phone - but it still gives you an idea what our living room looks like! And of course it is not finished - I have nothing on the walls yet as I'm waiting until we get the trim put up. And we don't know if that is exactly how the furniture will go - we were just getting it out of the dining room! :0) So - I LOVE my new living room guys - if you have any idea what it looked like before you can appreciate it also! I might try to find an old pic to show comparison :) Anyhow - got so much more work to do - call someone today to come put up trim that we haven't bought :) call Dad to see if he and Toby will put in my dishwasher...cancel netflix - check Dish and Direct and see which is better and then call and get that started after I verify I have my TV's exactly where they are going to stay :) Let's see - then I still need to get a few more things of clothes for me and the kids for revival - I still haven't bought all of the stuff for the thing this friday night...we are also going to have a cookout sat for dad for father's day...then I need to buy all the food I need for revival...let's see then sometime during that get my house as much spring cleaned as possible! I agree with Stephanie - I think this revival spring cleaning is insane! :) But yet somehow it's ingrained within me :) until next time peeps!

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great. Hope you can get all you need done. See you Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It doesn't even look like the same room! MUCH better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real - totally different room right Shelb!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OML!! Ok so assuming last time I saw it is when Mamaw Betty and Grandpa lived there. LOL It looks like a 100 times better!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have really changed it up. Looks nice.

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete