Not much happening the last few days - NOT! LOL - well not interesting but still busy busy! Let's see - we got the trim put up in the living room so it looks even better :O) I'm telling you ppl - you really can't appreciate what it looks like now unless you know what it looked like before :) So got the last of the trim on friday evening - which was also the evening of my mother's surprise 50th birthday party. It went good - I had a small piece of cake and a tad of ice cream - can't ruin this diet! Then saturday was the cookout at my mom's for dad for father's day - we were there most of the day - finally went home around 730 and Hil, Tara, Tyler and Jas followed us....Clint got a call from work and they wanted him to go in THEN....so he bargained with them - got extra pay and a vacation day and only actually worked like 1-2 hours :) We need that money to put back on his invisibile money tree ;)
So - Sunday - went to Higdon - went back home - tried to clean up a little :) got kids in bed - got ready and went out to Oak Grove, Gunter's Mtn, whatever you call it! IT WAS PACKED!!! It totally got me dreading next week and I was looking forward to it! LOL - their church is bigger than ours and still it was ridiculously packed....at least I got a seat! Anyhow - it was good - afterwards went over to Karen and Nikki's, or as Alea said, "Mickey's house" and stayed about an hour - couldn't do it any longer than that - there really wasn't anything for the kids to do except wonder around in the heat and I was not liking that at all so we headed home about 930. Now I have to get things ready for sunday - actually I have to get my house in enough order for Hil and Shel to come over wednesday and do the spring cleaning for me - yes that is great but remember I am also paying them - maybe I should tell them their money is on the tree in the backyard - good luck finding it - ask Clint! :)
Until next time!
Wait - how could I forget - Sunday Clint witnessed a head on collision! We were at church - he was headed to my 2nd home church - Wally world - and was behind a Dade Co Police Officer who turned out to be the spouse of someone we know - anyhow - someone else made a left hand turn in front of him - and crash - I think it flipped him out a bit - he didn't know if the cop would make it cause he was knocked out when Clint saw him - but he came to before they air-lifted him - I haven't heard anything since then but was told at the time they didn't think it was serious but just in case they air lifted him(maybe his neck was hurting)- so hopefully nothing was found when he got to the hospital. If I find out anything I'll update!
Monday, June 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It was my dad's mom's sister that hit him. (My great aunt Juanita) She came out with a broken foot, and he hurt his ear pretty bad and his face is kinda messed up a little, but they sent him home like 4 hours after the wreck. All is fine. :)
ReplyDelete