Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New CD coming soon.....

I hope! LOL - last night we went to Shannon's to get our pics done - and I have to say they turned out pretty good...and it was actually kind of fun - until about the 2 hour mark and I all of a sudden went down hill....Kellie came in from Wal-Mart and was watching us pose and goes, "Cassie what is wrong?" And everyone starts running their mouth about me :) So in my defense I say, "What! I'm not saying anything! I'm just sitting here!" and Kellie smiles and says, "Exactly, you are too quiet!" Blah Blah Blah ;) So anyhow I think it went well and hopefully Byrd will have them ready soon - of course we still have to bring the kids over there next week for their picture - that is the one I dread! LOL anyways - hopefully we will have our cd ready within a couple more weeks - I pray at least!

2 comments:

  1. I want an autographed copy. NO joke! I say it every time and never get one, so can you see to it that I get one this time??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about your new CD...we love to hear New Harmony....Maybe we can get y'all back to Trenton, GA soon...it wouldn't be so far for you to drive....and we will feed you, that is the most important...LOL

    ReplyDelete