Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuesday - ugh it's like Monday for me!

So - I was off yesterday :) But somehow Tuesday still feels like a Monday!!!! Plus - I'm sick! I never get sick ppl - not really - and last night I was chilling and aching and my throat hurt SOOOOO badly - it's killing me to swallow this morning but I'm not as bad as I was last night. Still aching but I think it's mostly from the workout I did yesterday - lots of punching so my arms are killing me! Anyhow - I have to respond to Shelby's whining about me not responding soon enough to her request for a signed album....So Shelby - some of us work and take care of 3 kids and don't have access to the internet except at work or mom's! LOL - so you will get your precious little signed copy of the CD ;) Don't worry :)

Speaking of the CD - shouldn't be too much longer!!! The kids are getting their picture taken tonight at Byrd's. Can't wait for that :) 10 kids I think - all thrown on a couch and trying to get all of them to at least look at the camera at the same time - maybe a smile if we are lucky :)

And speaking of New Harmony - we have a singing friday night at Lake Guntersville :) Come on down - don't forget your lawn chairs!

3 comments: