Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Well well well well....

No - this is not the beginning of one of The Wright's Songs :) Just chose it as my title this morning :) Anywho - Clint is home for the week! Yea! He got home friday evening while we were on our way to Woodville's singing. And somehow it has worked out for him to stay working in Chatt this week. The kids are LOVING it. Though they still don't understand he is here to stay for a few days - they keep asking every night and morning - "Is Daddy going back to work at Indinana?" It's really cute to here them say Indiana :) So my response is "No, Daddy is going to work in Chattanooga." And Alea doesn't understand this and keeps on, "But I thought daddy works in Indinana." So this conversation continues on for a bit pretty much each time. Though - she may understand and just like to keep "arguing" as both my kids have a love for arguing somehow. Not really sure where they would get that from but whatever ;)

So - like I said - we had a singing at Woodville last friday night and now we don't have another one until may 7at Plevna (fans please come support, that would be you tara!) and we REALLY need to practice before then and learn a couple of new songs because I am so sick and tired of the ones we sing ! Thanks to getting ready for the cd I've sung them too much! In my opinion at least but I don't know if that is going to work out before then or not so we'll see I guess. Anyhow - Saturday we went to town and "window-shopped" for the kids a new Power Wheels....and of course Alea wanted the pink/purple princess one and Wes wanted the Lightning McQueen one - anyhow - they were not very happy when we didn't bring at least one home. And every day since then at least 2-3 times a day Alea will just out of the blue pipe up to Clint saying," Daddy I thought you were going to buy me a 4-wheeler." This kid does NOT forget anything! And I have no idea where she got that cause me and Clint definitely didn't pass on that gene. Or maybe we did and that means we don't have it anymore - hmmmm :) So - when I mentioned I wanted to get them a "newer" car I meant like yard sale type - 50 bucks tops for a used one. Needless to say when I told Clint he automatically thought "Yes the hummer at toysrus for like $330!" So - we haven't bought one yet - we are TRYING to compromise here :) We'll see what happens I guess.

Back to the CD - we are working on getting our pictures done within the next week so I hope it won't be too much longer before they are done! Praise the Lord!

Anyhow - not much more to tell - sorry no enticing story :)
Until Next Time...

3 comments:

  1. I wish I would have known you wanted a power wheels. We had the jeep!! I just sold it saturday at my yard sale for 20.00. You could have had it. I just wanted it out of the garage. Since lucas got his bicycle he never rode it. See ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to talk Power Wheels.....might can help you out....let me make sure my hubby didn't sneak and get rid of them when he cleaned the storage shed out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on ppl! I sooooooo don't want to spend a lot of money! Help me out!

    Marty - I will be emailing you this morning!

    ReplyDelete