








So - the holiday season is over for now - kind of sad - kind of "NOT" sad :) I've been on the go so much I was ready for a little normalcy - but then Clint was home for the last 2 weeks and is on his way back to MI today....:( So you take a little bad with the good huh . I don't even know where to start to catch things up from my last blog....um looks like I left you guys with Christmas week - Clint was on his way home. We've had so many christmas get-togethers since then. The kids absolutely had a blast at every one. They loved having their daddy home every day also :) They have totally become Daddy's babies since he has been out of town so much - when he is home it's all about him - going where he goes - doing what he does. It's sweet :) Anyhow - Santa was good to all of us - I got numerous Alabama apparel :) Including my favorite a Snuggie! Whomever invented those things is a genius! I've used it every day since Christmas. The kids loved everything they got - and have played with pretty much everything - usually they would have a favorite and leave others out but not this year - and we've been trying to make them learn to "clean their room" each day.....they are doing well for a 2 and 3 year old :)
Finishing up Tuesday......So had a lot of work yesterday so not much time to type on here.....like I was saying, our holidays were great - other than our little virus we got new years week - I actually had to call in to work on Tuesday that week - 2nd time since I've worked here at Unum for 6 years - I must say that is pretty good. Anyhow - my loving sister and her husband were sick at mom's sunday after christmas - they SAID it was food poisoning and not to worry - well monday evening I was worried - and sick! Clint had left and went to Dustin/Jill's to play Playstation 3 or WII or whatever it is they have and I called and tried to tell him to leave because he was probably carrying the bug since I was now sick - I don't know if he heard me - he knew I was saying something just not really caring what it was.....so needless to say in the middle of the night both kids wake up throwing up (always together I might add) and at least 15 times - this is no fish story here - I was trying to count! So while I'm trying to clean it up - here comes Clint running to the bathroom to puke as well...lovely story really...so all night - all 4 of us - it was quite an experience - one I NEVER want to relive! Needless to say - Dustin was sick the next night :) I tried people.....then Clint also gave it to his brother cause he thought he was better.....I tried again to no avail. What can I say! Men are dumb. So - other than that little trivial time in our lives we had a great holiday vacation. We finally had our NH party this past weekend - and let me tell you I'm sooooooooo envious of Chad and Em's house! It's my dream house! Put it on 10 acres on the mountain and I'm set :) And back to work this week :( and Clint is back to Michigan :( It's cold here - but I can't imagine how cold it is there with all that Snow - oh snow - please snow and LAY this week! Perfect thing to do thursday - record Grey's, watch the Game and play in the snow during half time - works for me! Well guys - until next time!



No comments:
Post a Comment