Monday, December 21, 2009

Almost time for Santa!













Started on Monday and finished on Tuesday :)

I am really looking forward to Christmas at home this year :) Clint will be home tomorrow (lord willing) and I have so much to be thankful for this year - the kids are at that age they are so funny to listen to and they are loving the whole idea of christmas :) We had one get together with The McKenzie's last friday night at MawMaw Betty's....it went well - the kids really enjoyed it..of course it wasn't exactly the same since Clint wasn't able to be there - Tried to get some shots of Wes by the tree last night - maybe a couple of good ones :) I'll add them on here - oh on Friday night we left Alea to stay the night with Memaw and Pepaw (tess and floss) and Wes asked to stay for the very first time! He has never asked to stay with them and whenever Tessie asks he says no, he is a mama's boy but friday night he asked to stay and the cried when we said not until sunday night......on sunday night when they pulled up in the driveway he stood at the door jumping up and down screaming and was very anxious to run to me with a hug and kiss and leave.....so sad for me - I'm sure Tess was thrilled :) I guess he got the hint that he will have to speak up if he wants his time since Alea gets most of it :) Then Alea went home with Hilary so last night I was alone in my house for the first time in years - needless to say I am a scaredy cat and had to eventually lock my bedroom door before I finally went to sleep oh around midnight.....:) if you know me you aren't shocked at this. Then this morning I was stepping down my porch steps which I knew were iced over and had already been up and down like 3 times....anyhow, the second my foot touched I slipped, fell hard on my left side - threw my left shoulder up and hyperextended it - threw my coffee everywhere......first I thought I would pass out then I thought I was going to throw up....my hand started shaking and I started chilling...really weird - anywho I came to work anyways and let me tell you I'm hurting! I forget not to use my left hand/arm some and then the pain reminds me :)

So Tuesday morning - I have a huge black bruise! Like 7 inches long, 2 inches wide and its horrible! LOL - I have a tattoo of my porch step :) Anyhow, I'm not stiff like I thought I'd be so that is good. Last night Wesley dropped his cup in the floor and he picked it up and went, "Honey, honey, don't blah blah blah..." the blah I couldn't understand but the honey I could - it was so cute! I guess he has heard me say it a lot :)

So - think I'm good for now - hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ! I have no idea if I'll have time for a while to get back on here so until next time!

1 comment:

  1. oh yes I do remember the so many nights we would watch scary movies and then YOU would beg ME to sleep in your bed with you.. hmm memories..

    ReplyDelete