Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Goodbye Cruel Snow Goodbye!

So - don't get me wrong - I love snow like the next guy - but I only like it for like 1-2 days.....and I don't like ice! And oh my goodness does it have to stay this cold! Thank the Lord it's going to start warming up from 10 degrees at my house! So yes If you haven't already figured it out I like to whine :)

That being said - yes we did enjoy the snow while it was here - the kids absolutely loved it shock shock - but with it being so cold they couldn't stay out more than 10 minutes at a time - Wes could not just run and play and slide etc - he had to keep snow in his hands the entire time so by the time we got back in - his hands were ice cold and red and a couple of times he said they were hot and hurting. :) So they loved it- I loved it for a day - and now it's almost gone. That's right - we still have some snow at our house! And more at mom's than at ours.

So - the Game last week was awesome! At first I must say I was a bit worried - I wondered if we were going to fluke on this one - but then our main man Ingram showed his talent some so I was good.....And when Colt was all of a sudden hurt and walking off the field I was like, "What? I didn't see anything happen? Big baby...." But by the end of the game I was actually feeling sorry for the kid :( And the other QB - I forget his name, Gilbert, Forrest, who knows - anyhow I felt sorry for him at first cause he was like Star Struck.....and then he starts playing! And they start scoring! And somehow they are 3 points behind us! What happened here! We are the #1 team here people let's play like it! (Oh yes I am one of "those" types while watching a game) So thankfully we pulled it off :) Great game - but like I said - when they stuck those cameras and mic in Colt's face and was like "So how do you feel now that you had to sit on the sidelines on your last game - the Championship game - and lost and you look like a sad little puppy and it's over so how do you feel about that?" And I was like, "Get that out of his face! How do you think he feels!" Poor kid he didn't even know what to say and all he could keep repeating was congratulating Bama and how great a game they played....Weird how I felt sorry for him yet when Tebow cried I laughed :) I'm evil yes I know this.

So - anyhow - as you know we are cursed to have money problems every few days at our house - what with things that brake - stop up - leak - etc......and yes it had been just what a week or so? So it was time again - last weekend the kids and I moved in with my parents yet again. Our drains are all full and frozen and yes they actually pulled part of the pipes apart from the weight..........so Clint's cousin Robert McCann is coming out today to go under there and fix everything and get it right this time so we do not have any more problems. I tried being Miss Plumber myself but it didn't work :) The truck is still in the shop getting the Timing Chain repaired/fixed whatever and then once that is done I have to take it to the Body Shop to get the Deer problems repaired. And then I'm just going to wait and see what happens next....tune in next week! LOL - I think I've finally come to terms that this is our lot in life - and it's a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment