Sunday, December 6, 2009

Not too shabby...


How long it's been since my last blog - I'm doing good this week! LOL - so found out thursday that our washer was caput (have no idea how to spell that) and was leaking causing some of our damage - so Clint begged his boss to let him come home for the weekend so we could go pick out a new washer to have ready for Steven to put in - so friday morning me and Wes go pick him up - and stop by the house on the way back to mom's.....while he is there he sells our dryer! LOL - it's really old and was given to us when we got married - who knows when it would go out too so why not get the bundle if we are getting a washer anyways right? That was his thinking so we did - and spent a little more than I would have liked but you do what you have to do I guess. So - he leaves out again the first of this week for a little bit - we are still here at mom's - they hope to be finished working monday or tuesday - but then I'll be alone in painting one new wall - cleaning up the mess they made - moving all the furniture back in like fridge, stove, dining set, etc.....I'm Wonder woman by the way so don't worry :) So maybe we'll be back in by friday :) I'm hoping and wishing here people. So - anyhow look on the bright side - I will have a new wall and new floor in my kitchen and a new washer and dryer! And less money in the bank :) Sorry I'm a penny pincher. Well - we had our christmas play last night (which I missed the first 20 minutes for the kids play cause I had to watch the AWESOME game!!!!!!) And the play was really good - the kids did great on the singing....so back to the game - oh my goodness - McElroy like totally had a body change with Tebow - he was unbelievable! And Tebow - where in the world was his mind? It's like he was scatterbrained - they played like I feared we might - going in thinking we'd get beat but I'm telling you Bama so made me proud yesterday - and I know that is exactly what they were striving to do so they met that goal....I forgot - friday night Hilary had her 17th b-day party - a slumber party - including me and Tara and Hil of course there was 16 girls there (yes I'm still a girl :O)) WE had a blast! Clint took the kids off for a while and we played Killer and Singstar and I haven't played Killer in like 12 years! LOL - most of the girls had never heard of it - I was so proud to tell them of the game of yester years haha....they kept referring to me as the old one - or this is our generation of music Cassie - like I'm so old! Hello - I'm only 27 but having 2 kids makes you like extinct to them obviously....but we still had a great time...got our first snow and Wesley loved it....so anyhow - I better go for now, until next time! Roll Tide!

No comments:

Post a Comment