So - we are finally in our house again - We ended up staying at mom's almost 2 weeks total...took a little bit to get things back in order even after they finished working. I have a new kitchen floor! It looks really good - thanks Steven! - and a new washer and dryer that I LOVE! I never knew I had it so bad with my others :) So Clint came home thursday night - late like 1 in the morning - we were still at mom's but he wanted to sleep at his house in HIS bed :) Motels will do that to you I guess :) So I made sure the house was ready for the rest of us friday night. The kids got to go to school for the first time in a month on friday and they loved it. Went to Walmart afterwards and Clint put the truck in to be checked to see what was wrong with it - been hearing a "noise" for a while and he thought he knew what it was but wanted to make sure....so anyhow they kept it all weekend - luckily we had his work vehicle to drive around at least. Saturday Clint goes under the house to shut off the water to the water hose.....and while he is down there he realizes that our sewage drain has been pulled lose and everything is going under the house! So no bathrooms/showers, etc until Monday evening.....that stunk - in every way :( Sunday was our 7th anniversary! After church that morning we went to O'Charley's (my fave place and also the place we ate our 1st anniversary) then went to Toys R Us to finish the kids presents....won't go into detail but needless to say we didn't get anything - I'm too emotional :) LOL we got it cleared up though :) So like I said - monday Steven got everything under the house fixed - then we found out about the truck - it's something major - like $2500 major - so see what kind of luck we have! LOL - I know I know it could be worse but still! So - when we are going to have it fixed who knows - we are going to pick it up today and then Clint leaves tomorrow back to michigan until around the 21st. At least I have a new kitchen floor, new washer and dryer and can take a shower in my own house! :) I can look at the positives :)
The kids are growing like crazy! They are really into playing like they are puppies or kittens - like Alea will be Wes' dog - or vice versa and they follow their owner around and scratch and hike their hind leg up to pee, etc. it's so cute to watch :) It's sad to see how fast they are growing up - like Tara was talking in her last blog about missing Jas...I feel that way and I see mine a lot more than Tara does since I only work M-W....I really wish I didn't have to work but you do what you have to do. I hope to get a few more pics on here of them really soon. Anywho - until next time! ROLL TIDE!!
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment