Tuesday, December 1, 2009

back to reality...














































So - Clint was home all last week - Monday afternoon he and Wesley picked me up from Work and we headed to the Smokies :) Or rather to Wears Valley which is like 7-8 miles from Pigeon Forge. So anyhow - Alea had already left that morning with Tess and Floyd - we had a very nice cabin - with a hot tub that for some odd reason Alea kept calling a "garbage can" "Can I play in the garbage can mama?" It took me a few minutes to figure out what she was talking about! It had a big lid on it that we had to take off for her to play in - maybe that was it :) Who knows! So we went to the Dixie Stampede tuesday night and the kids loved it! I did too - they have the best food! I went once about 14 years ago and Clint had never been so it was nice. I believe Alea asked to ride the horses Oh about 5000 times :) She is truly obsessed with horses. So we let her ride a few times which you can see in the pictures - this man and his sons were set up on the side of the road letting kids ride ponies - feed the goats, etc. So - we had a great time up there - I for one didn't want to come home. Got home late wednesday night and then of course on Thursday Turkey day - went to my grandmother's then to Mama Jo's that night on Grant Mtn. Friday morning I got up at 3:50 EST - that's 2:50 you slow pokes time :) and met Tessie and went to Walmart :) It was fun - got what I went for and some more and got back home at 830 I think. Cleaned some and cooked breakfast (little Suzie homemaker) and friday night was Clint's birthday dinner at Tessie's - homemade pizza and strawberry pizza for dessert....I promise I gained like 20 lbs that one night! Oh yeah - the best part of that day - THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on pins and needles the whole time! Floyd chewed some nails down himself :) That was a great and nerveracking game I must say. Here we come Gators! I can't wait until saturday :) So Sunday between church services we went to McD's for Dixie's 5th birthday party - and monday morning I dropped Clint off to head for Detroit MI again :( Don't know for how long - hopefully no more than a week! The kids and I are living with my parents right now while some work is done on my house - I know I know that is all we ever do! Move out to have work done on the house ! I'm sick of it! But you do what you got to do :) So - that is my week in a nutshell :) Until next time................

No comments:

Post a Comment