Saturday, November 21, 2009
Clint is home!
So I am excited to say that Clint is finally home for longer than a weekend! The kids and I picked him up friday afternoon at noon from the airport.....The kids were ecstatic of course - hollering for their Daddy....asking him about being in the sky....we stopped at McDonald's on the way home cause Alea asked for it specifically - for the first time actually - I mean asking for McDonald's - she asks for fries and chicken all the time but never named McD's before :) Clint says she is saying a lot more than she was 2 months ago - making more sentences - little things he has been missing I take for granted...I need to be writing things in their baby books more. Wes just started saying, "But Why?" to almost everything you tell him - just started about 3 days ago :) and he makes this little face with it too - so cute - until I get tired of hearing it then it's not cute :O) Today Alea stayed with Uncle Bradley, Dixie and Bo while Clint and I went to VW and got new phones we have been needing for like 6mo-1 year....Wes stayed with mom and dad. Didn't think Brad could handle 4 kids with 2 in diapers :) We are here now watching the game...UTC please! This is a joke :) Now watch me jinx this game! It's 35-0 right now :) I believbe the 35 points were all scored in the first 20 minutes of the game :) Anywho - gotta get back to the game...until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment