Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wes is 2!



































I cannot believe that my baby is already 2! Nov 8 was actually his birthday - we had planned his party the weekend after so Clint could be there - turns out they didn't let him come home and he made me have the party without him....I wasn't too thrilled with that but oh well - it was just family - no big thing but I hated to have it without Clint...so we took small video of us singing happy birthday and Wes blowing out his candle and sent to Clint's phone :) Anyhow - Wes doesn't get the whole birthday thing - all he knows is that he loves birthday cake :) Alea on the other hand thinks that Wesley should share his birthday and let it be her birthday too :) So cute. The kids had a blast - it was so nice outside which was great cause my kids would live outside if they could. That night after church watched the last quarter of the game at my grandmother's - and it was a good one I must say, 10-0 we are! ROLL TIDE! In case you didn't already know - ha! So - Sunday went to my Dad's brother, Tim's church that morning, they had "Davis Day" where all my dad's family visited my uncle....anyhow - went there, had food outside since it was soooo nice again. Didn't make it to Higdon that night - long story - and then of course Monday morning went back to reality :( But only for two days at least - this is my 3rd week of working M and T only :) Have some PTO I have to use before I lose it!) Clint still isn't home - hopes to come home friday - actually I think he plans on coming home whether his boss says yes or not :) He is tired of being gone - this is the longest he has been since he started working there - anyone got a job opening? :) Oh well - I'm praying for the Lord to work it out for us. Well - until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment