Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What a weekend...















So let's see where I left off - last Thursday Alea had to go to a Pediatric Dentist to look at her cavity....her dentist had told me that she would probably have to be put to sleep to have caps put on....I wasn't crazy about that. So - this dentist in Hixson was great. It was of course for children only so it had a fish tank - table with crayons, books, etc. They gave the kids toys and sugarfree suckers :)....so turns out no sedation needed! He thinks he should be able to just numb her and put in a small filling since we caught it so soon. Thank goodness! So 10/22 go back for that. Alea loved the dentist by the way - wants to go back and let him clean her teeth :) She will learn soon enough ha! So that night went to Ashley and Brad's for dinner and let the kids play for a while- friday normal stuff - go to school for an hour - where Wesley decided to pull a terrible two a little early....I took him out oh maybe 6 times in a matter of 10 minutes - one of those times when I told him to say "Yes Mam" he said "I don't want to say Yes Mam" oh the joys of learning things from an older sibling....So - Saturday was Lake Winnie day! Last time in May both kids LOVED it - rode everything - we stayed 10-10...this time - Wes not so much. Alea and Jasmyn were fearless, but Wes would only ride things that me or mom rode with him. Again - he is almost 2 - a few emotions going haywire right now :) We still had fun though - Me, Tara, Toby and Tyler actually got away from the kids for a while and rode a few rides - Tara and I both got sick on the Pirate Ship - and I NEVER get sick! Oh well - we had a great time - Clint went looking for cars while we were there....good excuse huh :) Sunday Clint and I head out again to look at cars - which I didn't really understand cause I knew no one would be open but I didn't say anything. So after the first 5 places are closed he decides no use let's go home - :) We stopped by First Sunday at the square and bought a few things though - I haven't been to that in like 15 years!


I feel like I tell much longer stories than everyone else on here - I just noticed how long this one is :)


So anyhow - Back home so Clint could catch the race :) Church that night - Monday turned in the rental car :( and then sold our Totaled one....now we have one vehicle and can't get another right now because Clint is leaving wednesday morning for PA - Harley Davidson Plant....for at least 1.5 -2 weeks :( Not happy about that since mom and I had planned a beach vacation to leave Thursday - so that is out.....maybe when he gets back we can run somewhere to get away - cause I know I sure need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment