
It's been a while since I posted - which most of you know what happened last week - with the wreck happening and then my family and I (minus Clint) headed down to Ft. Morgan that friday morning - anywho I had no access to the internet :) So let's start at the beginning - we had planned to go to the beach for oh 5-6 months - at least I had planned this :) Then about a week before Clint's work tells him he is leaving on Wednesday - the day before we were supposed to leave....nonetheless - at first we didn't think we could afford 2 vacations - me and kids going with my parents and then going somewhere else with Clint later - but then he said we SHOULD go cause we might not get another chance - so I thought about being a martyr and staying home miserable since he couldn't go - but then when Dust and Mo had the wreck - I knew that was my best chance of being able to go to the hospital - so we packed thursday night and headed off friday morning, bright and early. We had a wonderful time - the kids LOVED the beach - never wanted to leave and I must say I didn't want to either :) WE went by the hospital on Monday - there were quite a few there already and more came in as we were there - I know the Lord came by that day and I am so thankful for how Kensley has progressed - I am so thrilled that she may get to transfer to B'ham next week - A lot closer than Pensacola :) I know everyone else is too - and I know that so many people are praying for her and the entire family.
We headed out on tuesday morning - did a little shopping - ate at Lamberts and caught some rolls :) WE didn't actually get home until like almost 1 that night/morning! 8.5 hour drive - following someone takes a lot longer than going solo...
SO - Clint is still in PA - possibly for another week - 2 weeks - or 3 - who knows he said - he has heard all sorts of rumors - yall please pray that he gets to come home soon! Even if for only a weekend - we want to see him and he needs a break from working 7 days a week up there.
Not much else going on here - checking the blog for Kensley every day for updates cause I know the family is tired of my calls and txts :) I can't help it - she is special and I need to know what the status is! Just like everyone else I'm sure. I know there are a lot headed down there this weekend - I pray they all come back home safe. Until next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment