Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Soooooo tired..........




I do not want to function this morning........I need coffee! Anyhow - monday evening Hilary drove me to the courthouse in Scottsboro to renew my license....technically in AL you have a 60 day grace period where your license is still valid after Exp date but - I let her drive me anyways :) Though I will say I am VERY nervous right now - and goodness I thought I would have anxiety attacks quite a few times on that ride :) You're doing good Hil :) So of course - the picture was horrible - but they don't give you 2nd chances so I'm stuck with that until what - 2013? Oh well - no one looks at the thing anyways - it was pretty obvious that I don't!

So - Tuesday I finally got a car! Hertz came and picked me up at work so I didn't have to bum another ride somewhere - gave me a silver 09 Toyota Corolla - I really like it :) I really just like the fact that I have a vehicle. Now we'll see what State Farm says about my car and go from there...I really dread having to car-shop.

Last night had to go to Shannon and Kellie's house for pictures for the CD. I have to say they turned out pretty good - even if I didn't lose the 10 lbs I had planned on :) Well actually I did lose almost that but I am pretty sure I gained it right back - which is my life story! Just call me Oprah!

So - today I am tired - wishing I was home with the kids - knowing I really need to start working but it just really feels like a "Field Trip Day." This is my phrase I use when I really don't feel like working - I'd rather surf the net - talk to friends - post on this blog - haha. You know when you were in school and you go in that morning knowing you aren't going to work cause you will be leaving in say an hour for a field trip......that is what most of my wednesday's feel like to me. They are my friday - I know I'll be leaving in a few hours and not be back until Monday - what is the point? Oh well - I don't think my manager would agree with that philosophy so I guess I had better wrap it up here and start working - AFTER I get my coffee that is :)


No comments:

Post a Comment