This is the question that Alea has asked me oh at least twice a day every day since halloween maybe? She keeps saying, "is it getting closer?" and closer is said like "close the door" not the correct way - it's cute actually but it is driving me crazy! Of course her daddy keeps telling her its closer so the next day she'll say "is it christmas now??!" Ah....4 yr olds....so sweet....
So - the end of last week me, Hilary, Shelby and Lauren watched Eclipse....great movie :) We are already making plans for a "Twilight Marathon" when the next one comes out.....all day watching The entire Saga (that is released at that time as they are splitting up the last book into 2 movies) I can't wait! LOL
Saturday night New Harmony had their Christmas get-together...we had a great time - the kids hopefully didn't destroy Kristen's room too badly :)
That's it folks - nothing to post today that is incredibly interesting though I'm on lunch and I WANT to talk, type whatever it's just nothing is coming to mind....so don't cry - maybe tomorrow :)
Until next time...
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



lol so will i be included on the Twilight Marathon?? Me and Tyler watched Eclipse last night!!! woohoo!! he was asking questions the ENTIRE time lol but I didn't care to fill me in on the juicy book parts!
ReplyDeleteYeah when Clint watched the first one with me he was asking so many questions he was driving me crazy like dad does during movies! Yes I guess you can be included on the marathon :)
ReplyDelete