Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm back!!!!

Aren't you so excited :) I feel I should introduce myself again like Drea did....It's almost been a month since I posted last! A lot has happened since then....most stuff you wouldn't care about - and the stuff I talk about you may not care about but I'm in the mood to post this morning :)

First of all - whoever made my family and I sick this past week is in big trouble! It's horrible! We just had this a month ago and now again....I haven't been sick 2 times in a month in years! I don't think I've ever been sick 2 times in a month's time actually...thankfully we are on the mend now :) I think it has pretty much touched everyone I know so at least we weren't left out ha-ha.

Last week was great - Clint and I both took off the entire week...did little handyman jobs around the house that's been needing done for a while now....the kids didn't know what to think with us being home every morning when they woke up :) It was nice and past due...we had thanksgiving at my grandmother's house on thursday and then went to tessie's that night for Martin thanksgiving...that is where we all got sick! :) Anyhow - I'll shut up about that I guess....getting to Black Friday - for the past 2-3 years Tess and I have always went to Wal-Mart in Kimball and always got the stuff we went for and got home before anyone else even woke up....well since they changed their stupid sale time this year the things I wanted were on sale at midnight....so Ashley and I headed to Tiftonia Wal-Mart (kimball goes by slow time which meant I'd be out later and I was already tired) so We got there at 11:20 and I thought I'd have plenty of time to get to my area where the leapster 2's were...

we walk in the door and there are ppl lined up like crazy with full buggies of stuff that isn't supposed to be on sale for 30 more minutes...I'm confused bc years past they have the stuff covered up and don't open it until time for the sale....not this year...they decided to try something new they said and it appears that some ppl got to walmart as early as 8 pm that night and got the stuff they wanted and walked around the store until time....needless to say I didn't get the leapsters they were gone - which they only had about 10...stupid store...i was so mad I just wanted to go home - Ashley kept saying we could go on to Kimball from there but I knew they'd be gone there too and it was raining and I was just mad...Oh well...so I hope they go on sale before christmas :) If you hear of a sale let me know! So...got home at 12 something....found out later that Ashley went to Kimball after I dropped her off and got all kinds of stuff....still no leapsters though....

Anyhow - friday night went back to Tess's for Clint's 28th bday dinner...I'm so tired of eating that kind of food now I just want pizza and burgers etc....no mac and cheese and potatoes and rolls and junk for a while!

Well....I've run out of things to say - shock shock...I guess I need to get to work for now and if something really wonderful and exciting happens I'll let you know :)

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new blog design!! I just realized that I forgot about it.. whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no biggie :) I think it turned out pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to Walmart for the same thing and didnt get it either. I got there a little before 11 only to find the same thing. Buggies full and peopole lined to the back of the store. It was a nightmare!! Oh well I am hoping for a sale too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well so all of y'all are the people that were laying in the grocery isles where I couldn't get game day food....which we will not speak of...seriously there were people in there pjs laying in the floors at the kimball one

    ReplyDelete