Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday is my friday!

Isn't that just a wonderful thing to say? :) Today is my friday - and has been for 4 years now. Wow - Alea will be 4 in just a few days! Sept 5...and she is SSSOOOOO excited about it too - when ppl ask how old she is she holds up 3 fingers and then puts up the 4th after a few seconds and says, "I'm 3 now but I'm almost 4!" Bless her heart....a few years down the road she will be trying to go backwards in the numbers ;)

So I will be 28 in just a few days myself....Aug 28, then Alea and Ash are in Sept, Jill is in Oct, Floyd, Dad, Clint, Jasmyn, Wes and Dixie are in Nov and my 8th anniversary is in Dec and Hilary is Dec, she will be 18 people! That is just not right...I remember when she was born :( I remember when Tara was born - going to the hospital to see her - I remember what clothes I had on and dad had a mustache at the time, no beard...he thinks he has chubby cheeks so he keeps the beard now ;) Anyhow - it's neat the small things you can remember from a young age - which I was 4 at the time. The farthest back I can remember is when I was around 3 - BEFORE TARA!!!!! :) Before Hilary before Toby when I was the center of mom and dad's world! Ah...good memories ;)

So anywho - didn't really have much to talk about this morning but wanted to write something! I know there is surely ONE person out there who actually cares about what I write :) HAHA yes I know I'm kidding myself here ppl....until next time!

7 comments:

  1. You don't have to rub it in to all of us that have two more days of work after today!!! Happy early Birthday to you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early Birthday!!! I actually read your blog everytime you update. I think you are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good long weekend!! I read your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday to you!! i also read your blog :) any luck w/ Wes and the potty training yet? no luck here!! we are actually regressing (i think that's the word)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so WHEN have YOU NOT been the center of mom and dads world???? lol because I don't remember you not being.. lol sorry a little middle child syndrome coming out

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not posting because I'm mad that you'll be home the next two days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read your blog!!! Besides you're number one of my whole 2 followers lol!

    ReplyDelete