Whoopidedoo! As anyone can already guess - I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired this morning. Coffee still hasn't kicked in - but yet it never seems to so why am I surprised???? Who knows - this is me we are talking about :)
Had a very full last few days - never a dull moment at my house ;) but not even going to list EVERYTHING or we'd be here for a while :)
Friday night had my birthday dinner at Tess's house - I ordered breakfast, handbreaded chicken fingers, sausage, fried "taters" white gravy, cocoa gravy and buttermilk biscuits - the best you could ever have made by Tessie's own hands :) It was really really good :) Saturday I turned 28 - and spent it pretty much sittin on my couch watching DISH while the kdis destroyed their room and Clint worked ;( Church that night
... Church next morning and then we left the kids with mom, dad, hil toby, tara and jas and Clint took me to Buenavista :) It was SOOOOO good :) Haven't eaten at their new location - so that was good :) Stopped at walmart and bought myself a present - a new Bama shirt to start off the new season :) ROLL TIDE!!!! Then made Clint walk around Burkes Outlet for about 10 minutes and then back home, or rather to mom's to spend a little bit of time with Tara before she headed back home.
Anywho - lots to deal with but that is life I guess :) So glad to hear that little Crymson got here safe and sound :) Which he disappointed me a little - from what I understand he was a little late making it on mine and Bro. Slick's bday! :( But I guess the day after isn't so bad :) Praying for their safe return to the mainland :)
Well guys - I actually have a tad bit of work this morning so I guess I need to get it done! Until next time!
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



What's your email address? I'll email you the pictures.
ReplyDelete