if I can just keep telling myself that I only have one more day to work this week I think I can make it! LOL - I didn't want to get up this morning - worse than normal! And I need coffee and I don't plan on getting any - long story - so ugh - if you work at Unum - stay away! LOL
So - I am now finishing this blog at 1:56pm...and I am bored to death! No one tell my boss but I have no work to do! Wait - she is on vacation - no worries then! LOL - it's a "field trip day" as I call it - nothing to do to keep me busy and I'm bored and wish I could go home....but at least I only have one more day!
So - I wish I had something important - meaningful to talk about but I really don't - I feel like I'm just writing to write - to have something to do - maybe you are bored and need something to read just to have something to do also ;) If not I'll get over it - like I'll ever know if you read this anyways - unless you leave a comment :) So - I wonder if our cd's are back...I need to find out quick - Dustin did say the middle of this week - well that is techncially tomorrow! Less than 24 hours ppl! I know yall are celebrating right now - just like I am, whoo - hoo....:)
Well - until next time guys
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment