Ugh I'm so tired! Had to drop Clint off at the airport this weekend to head to Ohio :( So of course since he hasn't been gone in a good while - I have to get used to being alone at night again, me Mrs. Paranoia, what was that noise? is someone trying to get in? why did the power just flicker? !!!! :) It usually takes me a few nights to get used to him not being there and I have to stay up late until I'm just SOOOOO tired that I can't keep my eyes open. Otherwise I lay in the bed hearing every little creak, scratch, etc and blow it out of proportion in my mind.
Also I still don't have much of a voice! I lost it by the end of revival....then when I thought I was starting to get it back mother nature took over and ruined that....yesterday morning when I woke up all I could do was whisper - and later in the day when I got a little of it back, if I tried to sing it would tickle my throat and then I run the risk of having a coughing fit :( So I tried to barely sing, you probably couldn't hear me unless you were right beside me and I was practically singing bass - so if you know me at all you know I can't stand this cause I love to sing!
Well - unfortunately I have nothing exciting to tell right now - oh yeah except don't drink the water at Higdon! I have 3 great friends that are expecting right now - I'm not even wanting near them! Don't look at me - don't touch me! LOL - until next time guys!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



who is pregnant?
ReplyDeleteSorry you are still sick :( I think bronchitis is going around. And I am with Melissa, who is expecting? I think I feel out of the loop..... Feel Better!
ReplyDeleteHey girl - can't find your email......email me...stephthor4@gmail.com :) Got a proposition for you!!
ReplyDeleteHey, Cassie. I've had the "after revival crud" too. I can talk but I have coughed so much it's unreal and talk about wheezing.......man.
ReplyDeleteI would stay "out of the water" LOL!
Let's see it's of course, my new grandbaby, which is Lauren Shadden. Are the others Brooke Spurgeon and Megan Nix? Or is there someone else I haven't heard about?
This will make me grandbaby #5 and I'm still in my forties. I love it, I'm still young enough to enjoy them, it's awesome.
It's odd how this seems to happen at Higdon several new babies at once.........
Hope you are better today.
Cheryl
Yes it's those 3 you mentioned :)
ReplyDelete