So - I don't even know how long it's been since I last posted on here...and yes smarteleks I know I could hit the back button and see what the last date was but I'm on a roll typing here and don't particulartly want to so oh well it was sometime in March :) Anyhow - lot has happened since then and I would not even know where to start. So I'll just recap the weekend. Friday night we had our singing at Higdon - and I must say it was a really really great singing. My "yankee" friends just did an awesome job. I got to see some friends that I haven't seen in we figured almost 8 years. Long time - the last time I was up north was a singing that New Harmony had - in 2002! So - it was good to see them and to hear them. Saturday Clint and I took the kids to Griffin for their Easter Egg Hunt so they could hunt with Ava, Bo and Dixie. They all had a blast - of course it's been a year since the kids have hunt eggs so when they were let loose in the field covered in bright colored eggs just thrown out there to pick up.....they didn't get it at first - so they ended up with like 3-5 eggs each....I knew they'd get to hunt again on sunday so I wasn't worried. We left there, dropped the kids off and went to Scotts hospital to see Mawmaw Betty Sue, then by the time we got back to moms to pick up the kids it was too late to make it to church :( so we ended up going up to Bryant to Dustin and Jill's house. They grilled hamburgers and the kids played outside, even some when it was dark :) It was nice - just sitting on the porch talking and watching the kids play - well it would have been better if I wasn't panicking the entire time that Wesley was going to fall off that sooooooo soooo tall tower they were on :) It's like Alvie's paranoia has rubbed off on me somehow :) It's called having 2 kids messed up my nerves actually. So - it was nice - Sunday was good also - we all went to church then to Mawmaw Higdon's to eat and hunt eggs again - this time Alea and Wes knew exactly what to do - they got close to 30 eggs each :) And they got to play with Jasmyn all day so they thought they were just special yesterday. All in all it was a nice weekend - beautiful every day - and Clint got to be home for it so we were glad for that. Unfortunately today is back to work day :( Got a lot to do this week so who knows when the next time will be that I post again! Don't cry people - I know you are dying to know what I eat every day but you will just have to take this as a lesson of patience :)
Until next time!
I'll put pics on here whenever i can get this stupid computer to cooperate!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment