Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm dreaming of a green........spring time!

Have I ever said how much I can't stand snow?!!! Oh this stupid El Nino Pattern we are in is driving me insane! I have more pictures of the stupid snow (why I continue documenting this craziness is beyond me - it's all white!) but I forgot my camera this morning so I will put them on here later. Let's see where I left off from last time...stranded at Linzye's in the SNOW! Who could have guessed snow would be involved! So anyhow - since then I have watched the beginning of the Final Season of Lost - and I was so excited after the first one - and the 2nd week came up - and oh no Clint's stupid show is on at the same time. It's a long and ugly story but needless to say I missed the 2nd episode and will have to watch it online before tomorrow night! Not much time but somehow it MUST be done. Anyhow - we're over that now but anyways! So I've dealt with the snow some more - and more - and ice - and sleet and slush and melting and then snow again and ice and melting and oh my goodess this is ridiculous! So - Clint has been home all last week (YEAH!) Though he did have to work over Thurs and Fri and then worked all weekend. :( So I did get a card for V-day though :) We were going to eat out Sat but work comes before that unfortunately so sometime soon maybe. So friday night the kids were at Granna's for a couple of hours and Clint wants us to go out in the snow and find some ice and slide around and have fun :) What he calls fun. Now please note I tried to warn him many times before we left, begged him to ask his girlfriend Dustin to go instead of me and he obviously didn't get the seriousness of my begging here. (remember I almost got hit in the snow a few days ago, my nerves and snow aren't friends!) so we go driving and there was some ice - not a lot - just in spots that we fishtailed or whatever. So he decides he wants to go down the Mtn towards Kimball the OLD way - the small little road off the back that no one travels on anymore......and I continue to try to talk him out of it - warning him of my nerves that I don't know if I can handle it - aw I'll be fine he says....so we get to that turn off and when I look in front of me I see pitch black - with a few lights of the town below trying to shimmer in the cold......and it hits. He starts going down the mtn and it's solid ice ppl (don't let him tell you otherwise) he had it in 4 wheel drive and we start to slide a bit and he says "Oh yeah we could definitely have fun on this" and my body decided to Betray me. I start crying, like I can't stop - not loudly just tears coming like a river and my entire body goes numb, and the best way to describe the feeling is like I have grabbed a hold of a live wire and I'm just holding on for dear life. Like someone is stabbing me all over - and I can't breathe - I'm trying to breathe but my chest is tight - everything is tensed and my tongue is weird - wait - I think it's swelling! I can't even talk clearly - it was like I was having a mini stroke or something - I was trying to tell him " I can't do this - I can't do this!" and it was more like "I ....c...d.....uth....i.....dths..." No joke - I was freaking inside cause my body was doing this and inside I'm thinking just calm down! And I couldn't do anything. So we get down the first turn, he turns around and we head back up.....no guard rail ppl.......just darkness! So even by the time we get back to mom's house later I'm still hurting - I had gotten queasy, felt like I was going to pass out at one point.....at mom's it hurts to walk - my stomach feels like it's in knots and my muscles just ache! Clint thinks it is hilarious by this point - which I did not agree but whatever. So - needless to say this morning when we head out to work and he fish tails on purpose I feel my chest start to tighten :) But that was all this time. I called him at lunch today and said that I heard the roads were worse now than this morning so maybe he can have a little fun sliding around on them on the way home today and he said, "Not with you in there I won't." :O)

So - on the kids - they had their V-day parties - which they loved - especially the Valentines with candy - Wes got in trouble with his Papa this weekend - he was throwing things at Dad and he told him to stop throwing things and Wes says defiantly " I did dint!" He gets it from Alea I promise :) He learns a lot from her - good things and bad for sure. They are both growing up so fast I hate it - I have a couple of pics of them in the snow if I remember the camera tomorrow.....until next time!

2 comments:

  1. And you think I know how to tell a story. LOL I can so see all this happening and Clint laughing. Sounds alot like me and Bradley except I am hollering..LOL. I am with you I am ready for SPRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the funniest story I've heard in a long time. Why didn't you tell me this yesterday?!

    ReplyDelete