Saturday, February 20, 2010

2nd Day of Recording Music



Began last saturday: So - I'm sitting here in the studio - sorry guys but I'm bored to death! We are on our last song - and it is one that I don't sing on and they are just fixing a few band things...so I'm sitting here and Justin is reading my blog over my shoulder - nosey thing :) We've been here all day...





So - somehow that is all I was able to type - wait a minute - I remember why - cause Joe David stole the computer from me to look up something about Bill Gaither :P Come on ppl - get your priorities in line here!





Picking up today 02/24: So - I have been so busy here at work - it's ridiculous! A co-worker asked another one yesterday what was up with me not coming out of my cube anymore :) Yes I normally do a couple of times a day - I'm a friendly person people :) Anywho - so to catch up, Saturday was fun, tiring and we get to do it again this sat and next - at least the vocals and that will be even harder for me than the music part. I just hope none of us get sick by then.



On Friday night we had a singing at Limrock - got home really late and then of course had to get up early to head to Joppa...


Went to Hytop Sunday - got to see Linz for a few minutes - it was really good - Bro. Oran preached :) We didnt' stay for the singing - barely had enough time to get home, freshen up and head out to Higdon - it was really good also - and I sat up front with the young girls since both kids were asleep at mom's house with dad ;)


Monday - work day :( I really don't think anything fun has happened all week, though last night Wesley was talking to me and Clint and looked at Clint and said "Well Daddy listen to how much he is growing up!" He said he was just thinking the same thing. He really does pick up a lot from Alea and it's so sad that he is growing up so fast - but yet it's so cute to hear him talk - he still has that cute voice :) Alea tries to sound like a baby like that too - I think she gets jealous, shock shock. She is sooooo adamant about going to the beach, like YESTERDAY! That is all she has talked about for days it seems like - yesterday she woke from her nap and the very first thing she told Clint was "Dad I want to go to the beach." We figured she must be dreaming of it also :) And I'm not putting her up to it this time! LOL - last year I told her to say things like that to Clint all the time so we'd get to go - this time it's all her :) Though I can't say I'm complaining - I could easily move to the beach. Oh well - keep dreaming I guess!


So - tomorrow we are supposed to go to the Aquarium. A bunch of us ladies and our kids - should be interesting! No singing friday - YEAH! - then record saturday. Then of course Kensley's singing is next friday - everyone come on out!


Until next time...







No comments:

Post a Comment