Tuesday, September 22, 2009

For Starters...























































Like I have the time for this - but we are going to try it anyways! I have really enjoyed being able to keep up with everyone else's lives with these blogs so I thought just maybe there is one person out there that might actually care enough to read ours :) If not - I guess it's a little fun creating it anyways :) So - to start off - this week is really busy for us - as usual really. Last night went to the In-Laws for Ashley's B-day dinner - homemade pizza and let me tell you Tessie takes the cake on that - Josh and Kathy from Griffin were there too - and as Bradley said when they walked in "Welcome to the zoo." With 5 small kids, you can go crazy! It was fun and I'm used to it but after a while Pepaw had to step outside - so of course the guys all followed to go look at his bike and shoot a gun.....whatever :) So we ladies of course kept the wild and crazy animals in the house with us.


Today is just another day at work - paying Life claims and Accident claims - oh what fun. We have practice tonight to get ready for the singing at Higdon this friday - there will be 8 groups! Count 'em, 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8! So of course we are only singing one half - and as long as everyone gets there in time maybe we can sing on the first half! Hint hint to anyone reading this :)


Well - I hope this small insert was riveting for you - and hopefully I will actually keep up with this thing!


PS - the pics of the kids are from their first day of pre-school and then Alea's 3rd b-day party.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassie! I love the blog title! I'll read your blog if you'll read mine in return. That way we'll have at least 1 follower, LOL!

    ReplyDelete