So this is the only picture I have right now from friday night but let me say it was definitely a wonderful experience! I don't have time to say much right now but hopefully during lunch I'll check back with ya then!
Stupid blogger - put this on NH blog first so sorry for confusion when you try clicking on it - I deleted it ;)



ya'll did awesome!!!!!!! and the Isaacs were ok...lol...they were amazing
ReplyDeleteUgh! You were there? Lacey why didn't you flag me down! So many ppl have come up to me this weekend talking about it and I didn't know they were there ;)
ReplyDeletewell I kinda thought you might be busy...lol...anyway y'all did really good...I would have been puking my guts up
ReplyDeleteOh trust me - I was nervous! Not THAT nervous (though I have been that nervous plenty of times in the past almost 14 years of singing) but I prayed my little heart out and told everyone and their brother to pray for my nerves so the Lord really really helped me out
ReplyDelete