Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow, snow, go away!

First let me say - yes we have had fun in the snow this week...and we had our fun and it's time for the snow to LEAVE! Ugh...monday my work was closed for the first time in like 20 years...Clint went on to work - dummy - he has a 4WD, he has practically lived in Michigan for the last 6 months so he thinks snow, ice no big deal...

anyhow - he came home early and we headed up to Dustin and Jill's house...my chest started getting tight once we got within a mile of Lively Creek...I mean the road was completely ice ppl! Half the time you couldn't see the road, or the lines, just snow/ice....but we made it (thank you jesus!) and we had a blast playing in the snow, being slung around behind a 4-wheeler on the hood of Alvie's old brown car :) I'm still hurting today from it...that night as we headed home my chest got tight again as we got close to Lively Creek...but somehow we made it again :)

Then Tuesday neither of us even tried to go to work...Floyd did and it took him 1 hour to get to Trenton...usually no more than 15 minute drive folks...We played in the snow AGAIN and made a snowman, built a partial igloo to block snowballs, made angels, they all knocked me down and jumped on me AGAIN...it was fun though...but I'm tired of it...I'm tired of flipping out on the road afraid that idiot that is driving towards us WAY too fast is going to lose it and hit us! Don't you ppl know how to drive in the snow/ice!!! Seriously! :)

Anyhow - the roads were fine today so I'm here at work...just for today though - it's my monday and friday so who can complain! I'm so ready for the summer it's just sad...I'll post pictures when ever I actually get somewhere with internet access and have my camera ;)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment