So - Shelby is offended I didn't include her in the thankful blog - truth is she is actually not just considered family, but a friend! But I will say - as much as she does for me and my kids I guess she does deserve to be named specifically..I am thankful for my little Shelbob...who is really like an adopted sister....she and Hilary have been inseperable for most of their life so far ;) She has kept my kids numerous times - came out to my house at 6 am when I know she would rather be sleeping :) But she is also good to my kids, and good WITH my kids, I trust her with my kids. She has kept my kids all these times and I think she has only gotten paid once :) The other times she insisted it was for free :) And yes - she also let us come swim in her pool whenever we wanted :)
I'm so thankful that Drea started this little thankful bandwagon. :) It got me thinking and just when I thought I was done - I start reading everyone else's thankful blog and that lifted me up even more and made me think, "oh yes I'm thankful for even more than I had on this blog!" I could never put it all on here, and if I started naming everyone specifically who has touched my life in some way - "I could never tell it all..." Old song but true words. Isn't it funny how when you think you can't take another step, somehow someone says or does something that makes you believe, "Ok, maybe 10 more."
Thanks to everyone for giving me that faith :)
Until next time...
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yesss! I think I even cried a little bit :)
ReplyDelete