Oh - supposedly our CD's are supposed to be back this week!!!!! Don't hold your breath just in case something ELSE goes wrong but who knows! Maybe it'll actually happen! LOL - until next time guys!
Monday, July 12, 2010
Back to life...
back to reality. Well - revival is over - back to the real world here at work :( I've been off work since wednesday before last so trust me - I was dreading coming back to work but looking forward to a little normalcy all at the same time. Weird I know. So what has happened since I blogged last - well I got ready for revival which started on July 4...crowded! But great - we had 3 services a day (including prayer meeting which I think we are the only church that does this) and had one soul to make it and about 6 more that should have made it! I'm so hoarse! I sound like a little boy going through puberty! :) Sunday night mom had all the young kids over to their house - so me and mine were there also :) I ended up playing volleyball with them like the last 20 minutes and it was so much fun! I used to LOVE volleyball back in "my day" hahaha. I used to be really good too ;) Anywho- bunches of visitors all week - good food and I somehow didn't gain! Yeah for me! Saturday went to Bo's 1st birthday party (pic below) for a few minutes and left Clint and the kids there to go back to church for communion. Then Sunday morning went to Stevenson where Bro. Edwin helped start revival...stayed for part of the singing and then had to leave while Brooke, Kyle and Byrd were up (sorry guys!) cause my kids were way past their nap time!!!! Ask anyone sitting near us :) So - got them to sleep at 430 which knocked me out of going to church anywhere last night. If I could have left them with someone I would have went back to Stevenson but all of my norms were not at home :( I'm sure they had a good meeting without me ;) So when the kids did wake up like 630ish we went up to Dustin and Jill's....played a little music, or rather I listened to D and C play and I tried to sing while they did, the low parts ;) and the kids tore my nerves up playing on the swingset....if you know me at all you know I am paranoid city here when it comes to Wesley playing on anything that he could get hurt on like climbing up a ladder to slide....I know I got on Jill, Dustin and Clint's nerves :) I can't help it! I wish the Lord would take this paranoia from me! Cause trust me I don't like it either.
Oh - supposedly our CD's are supposed to be back this week!!!!! Don't hold your breath just in case something ELSE goes wrong but who knows! Maybe it'll actually happen! LOL - until next time guys!
Oh - supposedly our CD's are supposed to be back this week!!!!! Don't hold your breath just in case something ELSE goes wrong but who knows! Maybe it'll actually happen! LOL - until next time guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment